How to Donate
Wildwood Education, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation.
* Federal Tax ID # 82-4255749.
* Tax EIN# 82-4255749.
Your generous donations give many families the financial assistance they need to enable their child to attend Wildwood Academy!
Remember, donations (both monetary and physical) are tax deductible.
1) Donate online via credit card or paypal account (click "Donate" button).
Please note that the maximum donation accepted by Paypal is $5,000.
If you wish to make a donation larger than $5,000, please either consider donating by check or split your donation into acceptable increments.
2) Donate via check, payable to Wildwood Education Inc.
Please mail your check to:
Wildwood Education Inc
4252 Linnaeus St
Hood River, OR 97031
Additional ways to contribute:
1) Maximize your donation by taking advantage charitable giving matching funds offered by your employer. Use the tax EIN# listed above to confirm 501(c)(3) status.
2) Remember that employers of your extended family and friends may also offer matching contributions.
3) If you receive a multiple child enrollment discount from the Academy, please consider reinvesting some or all of that money into WEI's financial assistance fund.
4) We welcome any physical item or directed donation you would like to contribute (books, classroom equipment, extracurricular support such as tickets to field trip events/museums etc). Physical donations can be dropped off at Wildwood Academy or pickup can be arrange